Sunday 31 July 2016

Just as long 'WE are'..!

Just as long 'We are', together
Let us tickle,
Let the mind run utterly fickle.

Let's run into the sheer wild,
And not let anything be absolute mild.

Let's indulge onto the fantasy spree,
And let our almanac be far from free.

Just as long 'We are', together
Let us skip and hop.
And we shamble around? No! nope.

Let the time not be of any bound,
Let gelos not build in pounds.


For we not know, how long.
But as long 'WE' are....
Let us call it 'Living for the Loving'.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sabreen, I read all your poems, if I may call it, and they're pretty Awesome.
    Makes me wonder how you write them. I now believe, that an amazing vocabulary combined with a strong source /inspiration can make wonders.

    Last week's sweet nothings was one of my favorite.

    Just wanted you to know, I've been following your blog since the time you have given me the link. (I guess 2013)
    Keep going, there might be several readers following this like me. :-)


    Regards,
    Avinash Kaltari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Avinash. Great to hear from you. Thanks a lot for the motivation :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome poem Sabreen... Good Work (Y)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice