Friday 7 October 2016

Coming back to you

What I love the most is coming back to you.
Because you are the calmer one I know.

What I love the most is looming at you ,unwarranted,
Because I know the recoil,that I so take for granted.

What I love the most is growing with you, into pitfall,
Onto steps and heights, or out of the bygone wall,
Because you have taught me never to succumb,
Even when, I  saw the future, Not standing plush & tall.                 

What I love the most are the times we disagree,
Because the fond memories I make around them,
Could never be traded for anything that came in dollars or forever-free.

I have named the  place where I feel permissed as 'thee',
Because at times it feels too good to be in glee,
That no matter what, thou shall know the ropes and keep them harm-free.

What I love the most is coming back to you.
Because you are the serene one I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice