Sunday 4 June 2017

Many Different Reasons

One or Two,
I wish there were only few,
But there are,
Many different reasons
I do not pine for you.

I try try and try,
Not to let out a cry.
Not to ask furthermore WHY?
And there again, I rapt into,fresh new pry.

One or Two,
I wish they were not new,
But there are,
Many different reasons
That led to the eScrew
And how I wish,you knew.


Finally a light of nous,
That came to arouse,
In me, the zeal and the verve.
Now, One or Two,
I wish there were more to do,
Because now I like,
The Many different reasons
That do not usher me to you.

5 comments:

  1. You will always remain a genius. This beautiful peice again touched me. ❤
    Loved it. Waiting for more.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. So kind of you. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful composition .... keep going Sabreen ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You touched my heart darlo... keep rocking :-)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice