Sunday 19 November 2017

My Crazy

We are good at happy,
We are great at lazy,
But, what if ,there comes a hazy?

We ace the smart,
We succumb to art,
But what if we unearth?

We have seen the high,
The lows have nevermore nigh,
And that, we are wry,
Yet,can we deny?

O My Crazy,
How I wish life was that easy,
Where we could walk by evenings,
That were ever breezy.
How I wish the rains would only bring joy,
And nix would ever usher coy.

May be it was meant to be , may be it was not.
But I feel a tinge of joy when I vibe, It's you I got.

11 comments:

  1. Wow 😊😊😊
    Another beautiful piece of your creativity 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid writing. It reflects on the depth of your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very humbled. Thank you all for the motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually got word by word what you meant. And that's how a real relationship looks like. It's not Bollywood it's Life, there is not only one happy ending but there are many. It's on us when to give up. You hang in there girl pieces will fall into place.

    This particular piece tough is short but say's like thousands of words and hundreds of emotions, the exact quality a writer should have 😉😉

    Kaash har ladki tumhari tarah samajhdar hoti 😋😋

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple yet inspiring. We all wish for the best, but many fail to appreciate what we already have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's s a lovely perspective and conclusion you gave. Thanks :)

      Delete
  6. Crazy thought turning into a nice poetry!!
    Awesome!! Keep up the good work!!(Y)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sab ji. These words are a bliss to hear! Loved every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Sabreen ji.. Keep it going :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kya baat hai Sabreen ji! Bohot ache :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice