Sunday 3 December 2017

What would betide, you may not like.

Sometimes you wonder why it did not work. Don't you? You gave it a cent percent. Then, why did it fall apart suddenly?

Well my friend, if you look back. May be, it was you, who thought you put all your efforts into the job, with your best friend, or may be with your partner. May be, the other side of the coin thought asymmetrically, although the plan always had been to be symmetrical.

I have a vista for wither and fade, it says 'it was meant to be for "that" while'. While someone does not get a promotion at work or is going through a break up, it is going to be very difficult to apprehend that. But somehow, if you can consummate beyond it, you are going to be good.

What could you have done better, if you ponder, which you unquestionably will, I say being in tune with the constant. Sometimes, I have heard people say, you are my constant, or my workplace is my second home. If you can feel that throughout, that avenue is your muse and no one else or nothing else can ever seize that.

I also gape sometimes thinking what if things are not achieved or haven't fallen in place even after everything was given a cent percent. Then, my friend I assure you that, you have been made for a finer basis.
I feel at the intent site, we just need to understand self, a little better, to make the best out of our muse.


Do you have a similar notion?


All thoughts welcome 😊








5 comments:

  1. You have spoken about things I have had on my mind but wasn't adept at putting them into words.
    I have a question though, if one of you wants to consummate beyond in the relation with their job or partner but the other party, the said job or partner, isn't willing.. Should it be left alone as it is even though you know that it is or they are your home? Should your home be abandoned only because it or they aren't in a position to make it work or excel in that relation as much as you are ready to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are only certain things which are under our control. By consummate beyond ,I meant, move on, particularly not move away or abandon stuff. Sometimes , we do not even know the right reasons and we can let them be. It may not be you or them, it could be that you thought it was your home for that while, may be it was not destined to be.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for writing in and reading again:)

      Delete
  2. And yes I have the similiar notion. It always those questions I ask to myself or my mind or my brain. But this piece have definitely granted me some sort of relief. Again, you are a genius as always. P.S I need a book on my birthday written by you 😘

    ReplyDelete

Featured Posts

Evening Walks

  With birds feeding on the newly sown seeds,  And squirrels hopping around to find nuts,    I dance away in my mind,                ...

Reader's Choice